ULEAD at DV Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEAD at DV Expo

John Virata mentions a first look at a 'beta' version of ULEAD MediaStudio Pro 7.0 and Cool 3D Studio.

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Well...I guess now that it's in the DV Expo report I can mention the new MediaStudio Pro internal titler

The old roll/crawl only motion limitations are gone.

They've been replaced by a very Cool3D-like set of animated text motion paths, all of which are somewhat modifiable using a Customize dialog. Some of these just control text motion while others have shutter and fade effects. Some even make the text come in one or more characters at a time. Changes to the stock text animations can be ADDed for later re-use.

There is also a set of Cool3D-like animated textures you can apply to make the text look, well, "cool"; fire, glass, emboss, concrete etc. etc.

In addition there is the option to create a Text Bar. This can be set up with a definable solid color or directional gradient fill and with or without transparancy. The Text Bar can be also dragged around the screen so you can put it top, bottom or somewhere in-between.

There is also a new title safe area box that will display both in the titler and to whatever preview devices you have turned on.

Then there is the multi-track Audio Mixer panel.....

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 12 December 2002, 18:21.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Shut up!

Doc,

Why don't you just keep us in suspense, instead of telling us what marvels it will do: this is jus making me feel all the more frustrated March is THREE months away
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Now now Brian.....settle down. Remember your blood pressure

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

720 over 576
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
          X