What this white stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What this white stuff

Strange walking home it looks like it looks like snow. Nah can't be so rare these days. Not settling though.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Well... if there is a big "gang bang" going on near you, it could be "Jizz".

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

I'm scared for life now, Gurm
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Damn Global Warming!!

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
          Well... if there is a big "gang bang" going on near you, it could be "Jizz".

- Gurm
          What a dirty mouth you got

Has it seen a sope in the last 20 years ?
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

If it was a gang bang and the girls looked good I would have joined in.
            Anyway milder weathers expected in the next few days now will it be another white Christmas.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well talking about snow, leads my thoughts to
              Poor Winnigpeg, no snowmen for the kids, what a cruel world this is. Damn that Global warming. BUSH SIGN THAT KYOTO THREATY!!!!

But then again the Austrian are quiet handy in making snow, but have some problem deciding where to put it.... let me think the hill or the autobahn..

(VG Nett) En mann bosatt i tyske Hildesheim forvekslet snø med hvitmaling - og varslet politiet om at bilen hans hadde blitt utsatt for hærverk.

This is in Norwegian, so I'll translate in a hurry:

A german car owner called the police, claiming that some punks had spraypaintet his car. When the police showed up, it turned out that the white stuff, the former Gambian car owner, thought was paint was actually snow.
              So be carefull outthere so if you see something white it can be jizz, snow or paint...

KV: Thanxx... hehe quiet strange typo...

JAmes...
              Last edited by James_D; 12 December 2002, 12:13.
              Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

James, in English, Norwegian is spelled this way.

Comment

Working...
                X