Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Byock may contain Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byock may contain Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria!!!

So in other words, it's not advisable to eat Byock.

James...

Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Yes!! I knew I was sick, but I thought it was just a "Mental" illness.
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Still, if he tastes so damn fine.... especially when marinated with beer or wine
      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
      My System
      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
      German ATI-forum

Comment

Byock may contain Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria!!!
        nothing a good roasting or BBQing wouldn't sort out!

Comment

hehe. searching for chicken online is now a MURCer's part of life

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
            hehe. searching for chicken online is now a MURCer's part of life
            Hehe yep it sure is. And just to post some more info:

The hospital "superbug" MRSA is responsible for an increasing number of deaths, researchers have found.
            BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

So there you have it, resistant bact. kills more and more people, so now it's even "scientifically" proved, that eating poor Boyck could be lethal...

James.

Comment

MRSA+Teicoplanin= (usually) dead MRSA. Had to give some yesterday. Profuse growth of epidemic MRSA from wound site. Terrible
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
                MRSA+Teicoplanin= (usually) dead MRSA. Had to give some yesterday. Profuse growth of epidemic MRSA from wound site. Terrible

Ah.. here in Hungary they use Vancomycin, though the sideeffects are worse for the Vancomycin. But for some reason it's cheaper in Hungary, than the Teicoplanin. Targocid 400, is the only thing I've seen here... I don't know the doses that you usually use in UK. But in Hungary, they have a lot of MRB's...

James.

Comment

WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT

WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT

DING FRIES ARE DONE

DING FRIES ARE DONE
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Ahhhmmm Roasted chicken in cream of mushroom sauce...ahmmmm. Lets get him and take are chances.

Sorry Byock I had to.
                    If you want realism, sh*t on your foot.

Comment

Byock fingers with honey mustard dipping sauce sounds even better for a quick snack

As much chicken as I eat I must be loaded with antibiotics. Funny, I can remember helping my grandmother chase her chickens down for dinner... don't make chicken like that anymore.
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Scumhawk
                        Ahhhmmm Roasted chicken in cream of mushroom sauce...ahmmmm. Lets get him and take are chances.

Sorry Byock I had to.

I would give you severe indigestion. Plus I am stringy, and tough. Don't think that would taste too good..
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                          I would give you severe indigestion. Plus I am stringy, and tough. Don't think that would taste too good..
                          You must be right tasty to be defending yourself with such arguments! You better be here when I get back cause I'm heading to the store to buy the tastiest BBQ sauce you've ever had!
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                            You must be right tasty to be defending yourself with such arguments! You better be here when I get back cause I'm heading to the store to buy the tastiest BBQ sauce you've ever had!
                            Uhh, no, no, You're wrong! (looks around), I'm not plump and juicy. I am old, and stringy, and really chewy! (starts to sweat)

YOU MUST BELIEVE ME! (Runs away in a panic)

Comment

D'oh! Why do I always tell them my evil plans before hand!! Stupid stupid stupid! (as I slap myself on the forehead)

Well, at least cows can't run fast!
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X