Fujitsu is a bunch of *******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujitsu is a bunch of *******

Sold´a fujitsu 2.5 hdd to acustomer and goes to their homepage to get a copy of ontrack to get around a 8.5gb barrier and is informed that they have quited giving avay an oem version locked to their Hdd's
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

good. that was a shitty piece of software. seen it jack up too many computers.
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

I went through this a while ago, and found that on of the mirrors had not removed the free Fujitsu drive locked one (classic case of left hand meet right hand I guess). I don't remember which mirror it was though, though ISTR it was linked from somewhere on Fujitsus (horrid) site.
      MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

I've also heard that they've gone back on there promise to replace the 4 million or so defective hard drives they've supplied.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Fujitsu Canada seems to be running out of crappy MPGxxxxxx drives to replace the RMA'd IDE drives with because they are now offering a cash settlement as an option. As of yesterday they will send a cheque for $119 Can. for 30GB Drive. They warn of delays if you actully want a replacement drive. Can't wait till every last one of these POS's has failed. No Fujitsu HDD for me thanks.
          Yes Fujitsu is a bunch of *******.
          Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Perhaps they should give out scsi drives as replacements.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
              good. that was a shitty piece of software. seen it jack up too many computers.
              Yup, the sw is POS....

but at that moment it had been awfully convenient

especialy on an old Laptop that has no BIOS support
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
              X