Thought I'd share some holiday spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share some holiday spirit

We are poor this year so everyone is getting postcards. I still have tons of stamps from when I was flooding the Portland, Oregon area with my resume.

So we took out the construction paper, cotton balls, wrapping supplies and things I had lying around my art studio and in boxes and took a LOT of digital pics to get this right. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and Jason and Jesse... don't look, you're getting one.
    Attached Files
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

God, for some reason they reminded me of Terrence & Phillip.

Looks awesome though!
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Terrence and Phillip? eh?

So did not see that.....
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
        God, for some reason they reminded me of Terrence & Phillip.

Looks awesome though!
        I agree with both statements!

Comment

Hey Terrance! Pull my finger!

Yeah, it does look like them!

Does look good though!

(I sound like a frickin Parrot.. )
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Shut your f***ing face, Uncle F***a!

You're a boner-biting bastard, Uncle F***a!

You're an Uncle F***a yes it's true...

Nobody F***s Uncles quite like you!

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

@Gurm ROFL, I'm not a big fan of South Park but I did catch that episode!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

episode? that was the movie man!

the worst part about it is that the song is just soooo catchy... there have been times that for no apparent reason a friend will start singing it... and whats scary is other people join in!
                "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Now it's coming back to me, hehe oops. My friends sing that song so much when we hang out together that I must have associated it with one of the few episodes I've seen.

In short, my bad your right!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Actually that looks really festive in an artsy sort of way

~Sethos
                    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

One of the funniest things about that song (and movie in general) was that it was a commentary on how stupid our censorship structure here in the US is, with all the violence allowed, and no sex or profanity: The song originally had "mother," but was changed to "uncle" when they were told it would be NC-17.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

That's a nifty little bit of craftwork that I didn't take a peek at or that you didn't show me before Trina hasn't seen it, so at least she'll be surprised.
                        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                          One of the funniest things about that song (and movie in general) was that it was a commentary on how stupid our censorship structure here in the US is, with all the violence allowed, and no sex or profanity: The song originally had "mother," but was changed to "uncle" when they were told it would be NC-17.
                          Hehe, haven't heard that before. I saw an interview with Matt and Trey where they were talking about the scene with Saddam and Satan in bed, and Saddam pulls out the incredibly lifelike dildo. Apparently, it was originally planned as, ahem, the "real thing" that he was pulling out. The censors told them that would get them NC-17 as well. So they asked, what if it's a dildo? Oh, well that would be fine. So, they used the EXACT same artwork, but made it, uh, detachable.
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                          X