Guess what I had for supper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I had for supper??

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

You ate the Colonel??????????

Did you two have a signed agreement?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

How COULD you?!?!
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I thought we were going to keep the forum clean?

Pervs....

Dr. Mordrd
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
          How COULD you?!?!
          And I quote: 'once you have a chicken, you can't go back'

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Oh so you are sucking the meat off of Byock's bone
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, he finds it finger-lickin' good.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

and of course, before the bone could be sucked, he had to choke the chicken...
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

sick bastard probably gets someone else to choke the chicken for him!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Ok, so you folk have really twisted this into something really sick and perverse, as usual. LOL

Comment

lol... more chicken business... i wonder what byock has to face up if he removes his avatar. Can the rebel movement beat zokes'?

Comment

o... btw... good news byock... i havn't gone to KFC recently.

but i went to macdonald's and got a McChicken Meal!!!!

Comment

"sick bastard probably gets someone else to choke the chicken for him!"

Yeah, it's called the palm sisters

Ciao

Comment

Wierd Wierd
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Working...
                              X