Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSH port forwarding...

Hello,

I'd like to use my Psion5mx to read emails. However, our mailservers require secure connections. The Psion mailclient does not support them, so currently I'm unable to use my psion to read the mail.

I have been trying to find java-SSH-clients that support portforwarding which I might get to work on the Psion (the closest would be MindTerm, but I still seem to be unsuccessfull in getting it to work). I haven't given up though, but I am not that experienced in Java (I'm still from the C/C++ generation ).

I have the developmentkits for C, C++ (and Java) for Epoc5. Can anyone direct me to an opensource implementation of SSL port forwarding (with or without client) that doesn't require a lot of additional libraries ?
    (preferably in C or C++, but Java would also be great)

Of course, if someone were to have such an EPOC program, I would be thrilled !

Thanks !

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

You could try using a custom built OpenSSL (if it's not too big) with this GnuPoc
    Loose bits sink chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear
      You could try using a custom built OpenSSL (if it's not too big) with this GnuPoc
      Yes, I was thinking of compiling OpenSSL together with stunnel. It would however be tricky to use Visual Studio (the C++ compiler I currently have installed) for that, but now I will try the GnuPoc environment.

Thanks !

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X