Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken

has anyone been watching this series on tv over the past week and a bit???

it is a stephen speilberg production on the sci fi channel. it was made for about $40 million about aliens and stuff and has moved from WW2 to almost the present day. there are some really good characters, although it is a bit hard to keep up with all the different subplots sometimes. my favorite character was jessie keys who is now dead.

i really think they did a good job of ageing all characters and giving a feeling of the different time periods that they have gone through.

anyway things are really starting to heat up after a couple of fairly slow epsisodes and i am looking forward to the rest of the weeks shows even thought they are getting in the way of finals oh well
    Dell Inspiron 8200
    Pentium4m 1.6
    640mb pc2100
    64mb gf440go
    15" uxga ultrasharp
    40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

eYup... been watching here too and you know there is such a thing as a vcr. It was invented some time back...

(Have all episodes on tape)

BTW it's Go Bucks!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

i am but a poor student although we do have the luxury of a vcr so i suppose i could tape the rest of the shows, but naa work isn't that important.

i assume you mean the tampa bay bucs. they are doing pretty well this season, and it is good fun watching them on tv. i'd love to see a game live now that the gator's season is over
      Dell Inspiron 8200
      Pentium4m 1.6
      640mb pc2100
      64mb gf440go
      15" uxga ultrasharp
      40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

Working...
      X