Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha Via rename Via 4 in 1's

After getting a bad rap the four in ones are now called Hyperion
    4in1. This means the bugs are more streamlined too trash your system more quickly.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Good one!!!
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

They don't release that renaming doesn't make your drivers any better or remove the bad reputation from the past.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Good spin control. Now instead of cursing VIA drivers we can curse Hyperion 4 in 1 drivers.

Comment

Uhm, sorry for asking but... Why?

I'd understand if they changed the name only to "Hyperion", but "Hyperion 4-in-1" ? Okay, maybe they don't want to change the name too quickly, so to avoid confusion they first change it to "Hyperion 4-in-1" and then later to "Hyperion" only...

Well, whatever the name, they've all worked for me for the last year or so.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Copying nV's 7331 marketing skills... or worse, DriverHeaven?
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hyperion: 4th. Moon of Saturn.

Hyperion [hi-PEER-ee-en] is one of the smaller moons of Saturn. It has a pock-marked body and is the largest irregularly shaped satellite ever observed. Hyperion might have had a major collision which blew part of the moon away. Its eccentric orbit makes it subject to gravitational forces from Saturn which have set it tumbling out of control. The moon's rotational period is not constant and varies from one orbit to the next. Hyperion is redder than Phoebe and closely matches the color of the dark material on Iapetus. The largest crater on its surface is approximately 120 kilometers (75 miles) in diameter and 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) deep. The irregular shape of Hyperion and evidence of bombardment by meteors makes it appear to be the oldest surface in the Saturn system.
                So, the drivers are aptly named: Unstable, unpredictable, severely damaged, and constantly hammered on.
                Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Mail this to VIA ASAP! LOL
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

ROFLMAO
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've nearly pissed myself reading that multimediaman. You forgot the largest buggiest drivers released.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by MultimediaMan
                        Hyperion: 4th. Moon of Saturn.

Hyperion [hi-PEER-ee-en] is one of the smaller moons of Saturn. It has a pock-marked body and is the largest irregularly shaped satellite ever observed. Hyperion might have had a major collision which blew part of the moon away. Its eccentric orbit makes it subject to gravitational forces from Saturn which have set it tumbling out of control. The moon's rotational period is not constant and varies from one orbit to the next. Hyperion is redder than Phoebe and closely matches the color of the dark material on Iapetus. The largest crater on its surface is approximately 120 kilometers (75 miles) in diameter and 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) deep. The irregular shape of Hyperion and evidence of bombardment by meteors makes it appear to be the oldest surface in the Saturn system.
                        So, the drivers are aptly named: Unstable, unpredictable, severely damaged, and constantly hammered on.
                        Reminds me about the marketing firm who suggested Icarus to a airline
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Good find Multimediaman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                            I've nearly pissed myself reading that multimediaman. You forgot the largest buggiest drivers released.
                            Are you refering to some Sound Blaster Live! drivers on over 200Mb?

Comment

Detonator, Catalyst and Powerdesk, meet ur little friend: Hyperion
                              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X