Dirt cheap Ulead edit controller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt cheap Ulead edit controller!

If you can get a scroll mouse with a rocker switch instead of a scroll wheel (genius do one) it is amazing for scrolling the timeline. If you hold the switch down you can scroll the whole timeline and if you press once you can move throught it in steps. Makes editing a joy!

Thanks for the tip!

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

I use a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouseman. By pressing the scroll wheel, it does the same and by turning the scroll wheel, you can have a more precise way of scrolling the timeline. You can switch between the two modes by pressing the scroll wheel. You can also programme the thumb button to do it, if you prefer, reserving the scroll wheel press for another function. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend trying to programme the thumb button as a scissors button.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

How do pick which way to fast scroll if you press the wheel down? With the rocker type it's which ever way you press the rocker switch?

Comment

Easy, Keith. On the first press, with the cursor somewhere in the middle of the timeline, a funny icon appears superimposed at the point where your cursor is, with left and right arrows. You move the mouse cursor to left or right of it and the timeline starts to scroll in that direction; the farther you are from it, the faster it scrolls. Press the wheel again, the icon disappears and you have wheel control of the scrolling. 'Tis great!
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
          X