• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me the money !

Unemployed ?
    Hungry people you say ?
    Nothing to lose ???

Read THIS !

Oh, and please stay on topic as much as your intellect allows.

This reading is worth your time, we're talking about over 50 BILION U.S Dollars. Yes, that's right >$50,000,000,000
    Osame Bin Laden is a sad joke compared to him.

Time to cut the aid.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

A palestinian state is indeed necessary, but one not run by Arafat and company...
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K6-III
        A palestinian state is indeed necessary, but one not run by Arafat and company...

Then you would have Palestinian v Palestinian v Isreal
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

First, a palestinian state is necessary in order to build a nice wall and minefield separating the two parties....

Secondarily, the right of return for refugees can only be secured under this proposal, as they cannot be returned to Israel proper or else Israel would be no more....
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

can someone sum it up? too long for me.
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
              can someone sum it up? too long for me.
              Basically aid raised by the evil west is being spent on bombs and weapons rather than improving the lifes of the palastinions that Arfat represents.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah pretty much. It's been well known (but not 100% provable) for a while that virtually all Palestinian aid is funneled by Arafat into luxuries and bombs.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Actually you should say that money being sent by the evil west to help the Palastinians is being diverted by Arfat and his minions to be spent on bombs and weapons to destroy the very people who sent it in the first place. Don't think for a minute that the Arfat is keeping it all for himself though. It is getting out to other terrorist organizations, including the Al Q.

What's that old saying about biting the hand that feeds you. One day it may get tired of being bitten and stop feeding you as well as it may smack you across the nose for doing it.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Kick Arafat and Sharon out, this will solve the problem much faster.

Comment

That may help temporarily with the local situation but it does nothing for the Gobal situation. And for those who believe that this is just about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and that if we can solve that then everything will be OK, have fallen for one of the biggest propoganda lies of the century. The Palestinians are just the pawns in all of this. They are just bit players to try and take the attention away from the real players.

Joel
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                        That may help temporarily with the local situation but it does nothing for the Gobal situation. And for those who believe that this is just about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and that if we can solve that then everything will be OK, have fallen for one of the biggest propoganda lies of the century. The Palestinians are just the pawns in all of this. They are just bit players to try and take the attention away from the real players.

Wich are?????
                        Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

That's for him to know and for you to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert

That's for him to know and for you to find out...
                            hehe... yup...

Toda!! (can't write it in Hebrew, but according to my israelly costudents it means thanxx.. )

James.
                            Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

have fallen for one of the biggest propoganda lies of the century
                              it seems i'm already knee deep in it when i don't even see the propaganda. pls help me

Comment

Working...
                              X