Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Teleprompter - EZ Prompter - Anybody Used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Teleprompter - EZ Prompter - Anybody Used?

Has anybody used this product?

ezprompter.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ezprompter.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Experiences?

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Jerry

I haven't used this but I feel, from the illustration and description, that the "2 min of text" would require the reader to be sitting close to the camera: wide-angle = perspective distortion = unflattering nose!

On the odd occasions I've shot a talking head, I prefer to work in telephoto with the camera as far away as feasible. I have only required to prompt once and I did a DIY method that seemed to work quite well. I shot from about 4 metres with a tripod-mounted camera. Under the camera (abutting the lens), I placed my laptop on a pile of books on a small table. The text was written in WordPerfect with the font adjusted to be readable from the distance. The "head" used a wireless mouse to scroll the text at his convenience. After a couple of trials, he was able to do about 4 minutes without a hitch, in one fell swoop. The distance between the laptop and the lens was so small that it appeared he was looking at the lens. If your application is very occasional, you may find this a reasonable solution, even if the lens is not "looking" through the script mirror.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
    X