• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zokes

well done on keepin up on the retard posts while i was away

youve been a good aprentice

::high fives u::

www.lizziemorrison.com

i learn how to start retarded threads from him. he's the master of forum pollution

Comment

when zokes starts apost whore thread, whores 3 posts and you come in and whore 10 posts he will come back and make 100

i can never beat him
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
        i learn how to start retarded threads from him. he's the master of forum pollution
        You don't mean that in a bad way do you? Cause last night when I read that I felt really hurt, as if your saying that I'm just a waste of forum space.

I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what you all think of me now. Seems like a good majority of you don't care much for what I post, and the others think it's funny.

I admit, most of the stuff I say makes no sense, but that's me. I say what comes to mind. But if you guys think that most of my posts are retarded than I will stop.

- Denis
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
          You don't mean that in a bad way do you? Cause last night when I read that I felt really hurt, as if your saying that I'm just a waste of forum space.

I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what you all think of me now. Seems like a good majority of you don't care much for what I post, and the others think it's funny.

I admit, most of the stuff I say makes no sense, but that's me. I say what comes to mind. But if you guys think that most of my posts are retarded than I will stop.

- Denis
          Ohh, c'mmon, you know we luv ya
          (been there myself, as Guru, Muad'Dib and others have)

Comment

Most of the threads you have started have been great

Don't let the minis get to you

They are envious
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

and we will even love you more when you've finally turned into that girl
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

zokes ffs.. get some thicker skin.

nothing in hereis meant to hurt you/ ofcourse!!!

::hugs::
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Re: zokes

Thanks guys. It's good to hear that from time to time.

( I know I know, I'm really sensitive, jeez )

@thop: If I ever turn into my avatar, well...first off you'll have no chance in hell cause I'll be a full blown lesbian and secondly, I might not leave my home for a few months, you know to test drive the new body, hehe. (I'll show you my tits though but no touching!)

@Liz: I miss your threads, I love the stuff you posted. But yeah, someone has to keep us all entertained, and you are the queen of MURC! ::high five back at ya::

@Chrono: I know you probably didn't mean it in a bad way so don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                    and we will even love you more when you've finally turned into that girl
                    Speak for yourself, you sicko she-male loving weirdo, you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                      zokes ffs.. get some thicker skin.

nothing in hereis meant to hurt you/ ofcourse!!!

::hugs::
                      Sometimes I take things the wrong way, doesn't happen very often but it does. You should know that by now, remember your "one day of evil' when I deleted all my posts?

Anyways, everything is fine now, sorry to have made a big fuss about it Liz.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro

- Denis

oooO gosh... sorry for replying so late.... i really don't mean that. i shouldn't be kidding around too much... eh... REALLY REALLY SORRY i didn't mean to hurt you. seriously, i really love your post... please forgive me about what i have said.

edit: @zokes: i wonldn't be on MURC that often if it weren't ur cool posts. others are boring JUUUUSTTTTT KIDDINGGGGG
                        Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 7 December 2002, 13:57.

Comment

damn i have a feeling that i am gonna become a mini sooo (TM)

Comment

Forgiven.

Comment

thanks ***group hug*** time to think before posting

Comment

Working...
                              X