Spammer tastes own medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammer tastes own medicine

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Right on!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Ralsky is indeed annoyed. He says he's asked Bloomfield Hills attorney Robert Harrison to sue the anti-spammers.
      Man, this is one trial I would LOVE to see.

Judge: You made lots of money doing what for a living?
      Ralsky: um...
      Judge: And you're sueing these people for what?
      Ralsky: umm...

ROFLMAO

Comment

Hillarious.

Comment

Well I know a mess of addy's he hasn't gotten his filthy hands on yet (and won't

Yeah for those puttin the smack down on this Ahole
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

YES!!!!!
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Now that is too cool. I would have loved to contribute..
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!

Had to happen sooner or later

May he never be rid of the mail
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LMAO

Comment

"They've signed me up for every advertising campaign and mailing list there is," he told me. "These people are out of their minds. They're harassing me."
                      And fairly high percentage of computer clubs and user groups in the Detroit Metro area, Toledo and Windsor, Ontario and much of the northeastern US is in on the "conspiracy"

If anyone wants to contribute to the effort;

Alan M Ralsky "project": targeting info

If all goes right he should have enough snail-mail trash to heat his house through a Michigan winter

Dr. Mordrid
                      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 December 2002, 13:36.
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Maybe if enough people send him p0rn spam, he'll spend the rest of his life in his $740,000 bathroom and won't come out to spam the rest of us ever again.

Jammrock ... hoping the wife doesn't find him posting during vacation
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

This is what I like to hear
                          80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Alan Ralsky: "They're harassing me."
                            psst: FOR GREAT JUSTICE

if the court is to jail the anti-spammers, then the Judge may have to lock himself in

Comment

By God... I wish I could contribute... I really hate spammers, I consider them parasites, wich should be exterminated...

I hope the jugde will drop the case, based on unsubstantial evidence...

James.
                              Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Working...
                              X