Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite 2k theme/skinning software???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite 2k theme/skinning software???

I've always been pretty utilitarian about my systems, the cleaner the interface and menus the better, but after being limited to just my laptop for a few months with xp I've kind of started on the whole theming kick. So I dumped my server and turned it into my workstation for now, and since it's not like I do anything really important with it anymore I figured I'd be a dork and have fun with it after seeing the dektop screenshot thread.

What do you guys use for 2k?
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

I use Litestep and if i get the urge to go "xp uggly" i use windowblinds to get that extra
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Thanks Technoid, I'll try them out
      Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

Working...
      X