Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tboggan jump game, fun fun!

Toboggan Jump

Click on "Launch Demo" to play. And no this isn't like that wierd euro dancing retard thing I posted earlier! This one is actually pretty cool!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

I get a 404
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdrivrco
      I get a 404
      HAHA! I thought you were posting your score...DUH!

Yeah, I get a 404 error too.
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I don't get it, it works for me and I usually have more problems getting to sites than most fo you! Hmm.

Tried it again and the link works.

Sorry guys.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Remove the everything after the last "/" and then look at the right lower corner
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

made the bonus round only to toast them all! =P
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

This game appears to be from the same makers:

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

You've got a period at the end of the url there Zokes... here's a link that works:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                X