mon- 2 hours
    sun- 1 hour
    sat- 3 hours
    fri- 1 hour
    www.lizziemorrison.com

So, what time is it there now?
    its 11.20am here

edit: Dumbass, its 5am ...doh!
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

5:16am lol
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I find that when I can't sleep the best thing to do is to eat a really big meal, the greasier the better!

Or sex?
        It's easy to die in the past. Staying alive is much more difficult!

Comment

The sun will be coming up soon, and then its impossible to sleep....
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.

Comment

I feel sorry for you, Liz . I hope you can find more sleep the next days.
            Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

well i dont work tomorrow .. so atleast i wont be getting one hour then goin to work for 9
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Try exercise. That and some french herbal sleeping pills (!) worked for me.

But yes, it is a bitch
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

So Lizzie,

What's on your mind so much that it's stopping you from sleeping?
                  (When I'm suffering from insomnia it's because I'm totally worried about something)

Big Dave

Comment

I used to clean the kitchen until 5am...do all the washing up, clean the floor...all this while watching/listening to the 3 hour commercials on Sat TV....
                    Had no PC back then tho....

Comment

Technology cure: Set your screen refresh to 60Hz or below and sit really close. The eye strain alone will send you to sleep!

Comment

lol i have no desk so i sit on the edge of my bed. im already about 8 inches away from it
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

but is your refresh rate really low? It needs to be for this to work.
                          (8 inches is actually far too small )

Why not just lie down on your bed and try some 'recliner surfing'? You're bound to drop off eventually!

Comment

Try Horlicks with a shot of dark rum. If it doesnt work, just try the rum on its own
                            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

All that sugar - she'll never get to sleep that way!!!!!

Here's a suggestion. Turn of the computer, lie down on the bed, close your eyes and............................I guess you've already tried that

Comment

Working...
                              X