X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your desktop look like?

A quick search did not turn up any results so I had to start a new thread
    Anyway, here is mine.

Wasn't sure whether this belongs here or in the Soap Box, sorry if it's the wrong forum
    -Slougi

My Laptop setup is pretty boring. I'm too anal to have icons cluttered all over the place. In the spirit of true hyprocracy, I've used an OSX theme for awhile.
    Attached Files
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

heres mine at work:
      Attached Files
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Here's my desktop:
        Litestep with my own Theme "SquareBlue"
        My desktop
        Adjusted to be nicer on those unfortunate Modem users
        Last edited by Technoid; 4 December 2002, 13:18.
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You really do like transformers don't you?

BTW, for all the modem users out there (ie me ) it is much nicer if just a link to the image is provided, instead of using the [img] tag.
          -Slougi

Comment

I'm nuking NTs next week (still waiting for the new HDD) so it's nothing special.

Also teh boxen is not teh win anymore.

Also note burning on the fly, listening to CD and system info.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by UtwigMU; 4 December 2002, 12:54.

Comment

My Desktop is 640x480 right now and IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Actually it's blue backround with 3 icons only. It's fairly simple.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Slougi
                You really do like transformers don't you?

Does it show
                How did you notice?
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Here is mine...
                  Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

mine has no icons on it and the picture of the smoking alias wavefront | maya woman.
                    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

My desktop has some boring icons on it. The interesting part is the wallpaper: Lamborghini MurciƩlago
                      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

There hasn't been any surround action yet. So here goes

1) at work (well, home sort of work): (sorry - had to shrink the piccies bigtime!)
                        Attached Files
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

2) And this is what the desktop actually looks like. The picture is one of the Chilean Andes (Atacama desert), which I stretched for the desktop, then made all red and stylised to try and get a Mars effect as the plain stretched photo looked a bit silly.

Gnep
                          Attached Files
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

My desktop is not that exciting ... There are quite a few icons there since I hardly use and hardly clean it
                            Though the picture lookes a bit wierd since I'm running Dualhead with different resolutions. I'm pretty happy about my background picture since it's not that big and still is nice.

Oh and the link
                            Picture link

Cobos
                            My Specs
                            AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra1, Matrox G400 32MB DH, IBM 9ES UW SCSI, Plextor 32X SCSI, Plextor 8x/2x CDRW SCSI, Toshiba 4.8X DVD ROM IDE, IBM 30GB 75GXP, IBM 60GB 60GXP, 120GB Maxtor 540X, Tekram DC390F UW, Santa Cruz Soundcard, Eizo 17'' F56 and Eizo 21'' T965' Selfmodded case with 2 PSU's.

Comment

heres mine at home

Triplehead in action
                              Attached Files
                              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                              X