This is WAY over the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is WAY over the line

Got this on my e-mail (see gif attachment), I edited the e-mail address as it seem to come from me and sent to me

It appears (through a second e-mail) to come from
    here. It has since been altered.
    Attached Files

Found the one you got sent on this page

That wasn't very nice of whomever it was.

Comment

Clearly an US citizen who sent that, no one else would think of sending such a childlish thing.
      My system:
      | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
      homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

One of the main reasons why I don't allow my email address to be displayed although sometimes upgrades switch the option back on again.
        I suppose it came from a general email account.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Now, that's extremely childlish and stupid Dogbert... I wouldn't give it any notice, though... Just some sick a**hole playing around between jacking off...

Comment

Don't take it personal. That's clearly some sicko who cannot take part in open argumented discussion.

Comment

Re: This is WAY over the line

Some people are just sickening...

I would agree with the other guys above, and try not to take notice of it... (but I understand you, I'd be very angry/upset if someone pulled such a childish stunt on me)

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

WTF? is that the best they can come up with?

Please. It is some Jacka** with no clue.

Still makes ya mad though..
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Probably some Jackass that has Swastikas tattooed on his impotent privates.

It's really too bad we have someone like this at MURC.
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

It is presumptious to assume that it was sent by an American, though a possibility, a more accurate statement would be that it was sent by a hateful person, which is all that matters in the end...

~Sethos
                    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

It is presumptious to assume that it was sent by an American, though a possibility, a more accurate statement would be that it was sent by a hateful person, which is all that matters in the end...

~Sethos

Not to mention speaks volumes of the persons' mentaility who suggested it in the first place
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

dogbert are you more mad at how this thing has been twisted in to racial slur or becuse of this one word: "Dogbarf.....

i know i shouldnt be joking... but i couldent resist....

in any event ignor the damnd thing... its most likely done by a frustrated idiot
                        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

But still, the similarities between Dogbert and Dogbart are striking...
                          Is your other name Dogbert everywhere?
                          (ie where could someone have gotten the name from...)
                          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Wow, this is the first time I've ever felt the urge to hit that "Report this post to a moderator" button. At least Greebe indirectly remarked about it. Grr...

Comment

That's sad, pitiful in fact... both the e-mail and the statement about Americans.
                              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                              X