Oasis lead singer beaten up in German bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oasis lead singer beaten up in German bar

Oasis lead singer, loutish yob and skilled plagurist of Beatles material Liam Gallagher, was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning following a fracas at a Hotel in Munich.
    When police arrived, Liam allegedly kicked one of them in the chest. He was arrested along with four others and accused of dangerous bodily harm, resisting police, damage to property and disturbing the peace.

Gallagher suffered several broken teeth and facial injuries along with several members of his entourage who also sustained minor injuries.
    He was released at 4pm on Sunday after paying 100,000 euros bail. Munich state attorneys applied for custody warrants but were unsucessful (shame!) and if prosecuted, Liam could face a fine and two years in prison.

Did I ever tell everyone what a really really wonderful people the Germans are?
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Re: Oasis lead singer beaten up in German bar

Originally posted by RichL
    Did I ever tell everyone what a really really wonderful people the Germans are?
    Did you ever tell everyone what a really wonderful person Liam Gallagher is?
    FT.

Comment

Come on, Rich.. how could you blame the Germans for this? That whining wuss has obviously never been to a football game in the UK, or someone would have taken him out long ago!

Comment

And he'd get beat up if he was in Canada too, but only if he spilled his beer! j/k
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

He's not blaming the Germans, he's thanking them!

This is long overdue. I keep hearing stories about Liam, like the time in France during the MTV awards that he starting choking some girl with a bar stool when she spurned his advances.

This boy's been in serious need of an ass-whooping for a long time.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Thats why I hate Oasis
            I used to like them but I just hate uneducated rude people
            P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
            Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
            And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Originally posted by WyWyWyWy
              Thats why I hate Oasis
              I used to like them but I just hate uneducated rude people

hehehe...
              Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                He's not blaming the Germans, he's thanking them!
                Exactly!

I've just in the process of putting up a petition on the 'net to say if the Germans keep him in jail for two years, we promise to stop mentioning the war!
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Whats Oasis?
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

a popular beat combo from the north-west of merry old england.

Comment

LOL DM
                        FT.

Comment

I case anyone is wondering, no, they're not related to me
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I say lock him up, then weld the cell shut!
                            80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Sorry. Please forgive my mistake. The above post should have read:

a once-popular beat combo from the north-west of merry old england.

Comment

Working...
                              X