Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Upgrade

Just to clarify.

Yes, the forum software has just been upgraded, but as we don't run a vanilla version of the software it is having a few teething problems.

After the upgrade we also got a new 'who's online in IRC' section at the bottom of the main page - yay me for codeing it.

Bugs:
    multipage threads - fixed
    quickreply - fixed

other
    legal advice notice while the fori was closed - free
    actualy fixing the bug - useful
    murcers' starting more conspiracy theory's and Ant showing of his sense of humor again - priceless

Any more bugs please let us know.

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Here's something weird for ya.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Whoa Zokes.. something's wrong with your color.. the forum's not supposed to be that icky greenish color.

Comment

Hmm and when did that happen? Its real enough, even if you colour scheme is weird

Edit - scratch that, i've reproduced it. sorted soon (tm)

Edit 2 - fixed I think.
        Last edited by Sasq; 3 December 2002, 09:09.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Hehe, I had to use MS Paint to save the file and I had to reduce the colors to 16 colors so I could upload it, if I had photoshop there wouldn't be any weird color distortion.

It was actually for the errors and not the colors.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

FYI Sasq, I still receive the error that Zokespro had.

"Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/matroxus/public_html/forums/index.php on line 347

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/matroxus/public_html/forums/index.php on line 348

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/matroxus/public_html/forums/index.php on line 349"
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Could it be browser related? Never seen it myself (tho did test for it specifically yesterday)
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Greebe. Guess what, it's gone now and it wasn't browser related. I tested Murc in Opera 6.05 and Mozilla 1.2 and twice the same problem.

I guess it's related to the IRC (Currently Online Users in #murc) feature.

Edit: oops typo
                Last edited by KeiFront; 4 December 2002, 12:08.
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I just got error messages similar to KeiFront

In order to help resolve the issue, I am using IE 5.50.4522.1800 SP1, and had JUST come to the site for the first time today(12/04/02 ~2:00 PM EST) from my work PC. My last visit was last night (12/03/02 ~ 10:30 PM EST) from my home PC. Where I run IE 6.0.2800.1106 SP1

Both IE's are 128-bit (if that makes a difference)
                  Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                  MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                  Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                  Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Ok, bug fixed - I think
                    Sasq goes off to kick PHP code - mutter grumble
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Sorry Sasq

Comment

Working...
                      X