X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant!!

Ok, I am ranting. You don't want to hear it, Don't Read IT

/rant on

What is up with people on MURC??? we come here to have fun and debate. It seems all that is happening now is flame wars. People taking offense at stupid jokes. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T COME INTO MURC!!

It seems everyone is taking offense, and the Mods are going nuts closing threads and deleting posts. (Not aimed at you Joel, AFAIK)

WTF?? If I took offense at every stinking poor chicken joke on here, I would be in a Mental Hospital!!

Here are some good guidelines....

1) TAKE IT AS A JOKE!!
    2) Flaming back is what the trolls want.
    3) Freaking Grin and Bear it!

/rant off

Sorry, I feel better now....

(maybe I need a hen for a few hours... )
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

So the chicken jokes, you don't mind them at all? I'm just curious. I think your a cool hombré and all (and I LOVE your avatar) but chickens are so easy to make fun of.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Byock,

That other day I woke up with really bad stinking mood. Suddenly I heard a soft voice telling me: "Dogbert, relax, try to have fun... Tomorrow can be worse you know ?"
      Well, I smiled and tried to act casual all through the day.
      The next day was worse...

Anyway, many murcers are going through rough times lately. We all need to try to be a little more patient with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        So the chicken jokes, you don't mind them at all? I'm just curious. I think your a cool hombré and all (and I LOVE your avatar) but chickens are so easy to make fun of.
        No, I love chicken jokes!

It is all in good fun!

(the way it's supposed to be)

Dogbert, I guess I wasn't very clear, sorry, all I was after is tolerence. Times are hard, that is why I come here, to forget everything, and have a good laugh.

Look at your title, You should wear it with pride!

You are one wise "Village Idiot"
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

What do you mean coming in hear and posting that we all flamers you overgrown chicken. Come hear and I'll stick some stuffing up you you jumped up xmas dinner. We're nice and friendly here.
          Blah Blah Blah can't arsed anymore.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
            What do you mean coming in hear and posting that we all flamers you overgrown chicken. Come hear and I'll stick some stuffing up you you jumped up xmas dinner. We're nice and friendly here.
            Blah Blah Blah can't arsed anymore.

ROTFLMAO!!

EDIT- Thanks TP, I needed that...

Comment

Originally posted by Byock

No, I love chicken jokes!

It is all in good fun!

(the way it's supposed to be)

Comment

Hey Byock, what did you think of the (mis)treatment of chickens in the film "Me, Myself and Irene" ??
                --Insert something here--

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax
                  Hey Byock, what did you think of the (mis)treatment of chickens in the film "Me, Myself and Irene" ??
                  Now that was just wrong!!

(damn funny though)

Comment

Why don't chickens wear underwear? Because their peckers are on there heads

What do you get when you cross a telephone poll and a chicken? A 30ft cock that wants to reach out and touch someone

How did the dead baby cross the road? Stapled to the chicken
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks Dave!

My mood is def getting better...

Comment

Why didn't you just say you weren't in the best of moods? I could have come up with THOUSANDS of craptacular jokes, oh wait, my jokes aren't funny. Nevermind!

Comment

What does a Chicken say???????

Byock - Byock

Ok, it kinda rhymes with "cluck"
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I must have missed something....

bah....

To much "Real Life"™
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

PAT BUCHANAN
                              To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

JERRY FALWELL
                              Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what "they" call it the "other side." Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrase like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that.

DR. SEUSS
                              Did the chicken cross the road?
                              Did he cross it with a toad?
                              Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
                              but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
                              To die. In the rain.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
                              I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
                              In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE
                              It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
                              It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN
                              This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN
                              What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
                              To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
                              You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

FREUD
                              The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
                              I have just released eChicken 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN
                              Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
                              I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken"? Could you define "chicken" please?

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
                              The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

THE BIBLE
                              And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, And there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
                              I missed one?
                              (Poor old Colonel Sanders.)

Joel
                              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
                              X