fun trial game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun trial game...

Takes some time to load, works optimally in IE.

up = accellerate
    down = brake
    right = lean to the front
    left = lean to the back

Have fun!

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

That's pretty cool. Takes a minute to get used to though. Oddly, the sound is still going after I closed the window
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

I've played this game before but you could download it from download.com, I don't remeber the name though.

I love this game!!!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The last bike (8) is the strongest

Comment

Zokes: Could it be this game ?
          Elasto Mania is a cult classic indie motorbike simulation series, a colorful 2D racing experience, a retro game of balance, skill and style. Now on Steam.

(sort of a platform-game layout; you are on a trial bike and have to collect the apples; quite fun !)

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
            Zokes: Could it be this game ?
            Elasto Mania is a cult classic indie motorbike simulation series, a colorful 2D racing experience, a retro game of balance, skill and style. Now on Steam.

(sort of a platform-game layout; you are on a trial bike and have to collect the apples; quite fun !)

Jörg
            No, I hate Elastomania.

Comment

Working...
            X