Final Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy

I seem to have lost my copies of FF7 and FF8 for PC(yes originals, and yes I feel like killing myself)

Been searching in quite many places but it seems nobody sells those anymore. I looked at KaZaA but the file size seems really small (~200MB) which means they removed all the FMVs (Stupid !!! FF is all about the story and those FMV are a huge part of it).

Does anyone know where I can get / buy FF7 & FF8 (if it's not original, then a full copy and not a rip) ?

Re: Final Fantasy

Originally posted by Dogbert
    I seem to have lost my copies of FF7 and FF8 for PC(yes originals, and yes I feel like killing myself)

Been searching in quite many places but it seems nobody sells those anymore. I looked at KaZaA but the file size seems really small (~200MB) which means they removed all the FMVs (Stupid !!! FF is all about the story and those FMV are a huge part of it).

Does anyone know where I can get / buy FF7 & FF8 (if it's not original, then a full copy and not a rip) ?
    try calling them and explain what happens!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Been in Squaresoft and Eidos sites, they're not selling the PC version anymore

Comment

They're in bargain bins across the land here.

PM me and I'll try to hunt 'em up for you.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
          Been in Squaresoft and Eidos sites, they're not selling the PC version anymore
          Call them and tell them that you lost our cd and ask them if they can send you a new!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I didn't lost "a" cd, I lost the whole friggin package.
            It's like I never owned it before. The only remains are the things the game installs on your computer (from over a year ago), save games and, ofcourse... cheats

Comment

FF7 is $15 here.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I can get you FF7 and FF8 with an emulator if that helps?
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                X