Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolbusses?

I asked earlier about this but it became a flamewar

My father is going to try to convince the Swedish traffic law department to implement better laws regarding to school busses.

And he asked me if I could ask you on how it is in your countries....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Here in Kansas, if the kids run out in front of you, you're allowed by law to run then over.

Seriously, what's the problem he's having with the school buses there?

Comment

Well, there's no laws...
      there was going to be laws like in canada(wich ZokesPro was nice to inform me of ) but it never happened

Thats the problem....

So he'd like to know how the laws are in other countries...
      Originally posted by Technoid
      Driving by school busses?

My father wanted to know in how many countries it’s against the law to drive past school busses that are letting children off.

I answered that I only heard about it to be like that in the US….

So my question is:

How is it in your country?
      Last edited by Technoid; 1 December 2002, 12:34.
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Try this site: http://www.school-bus.org/

And if you're brave, here's some actual statues and regulations: http://www.ksbe.state.ks.us/schoolbus/ksderegscov.html
        Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 1 December 2002, 14:10.

Comment

Working...
        X