Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considered one of the hotest new toys this holiday season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considered one of the hotest new toys this holiday season.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Man those are sweet, was down at the local Hobby store about two weeks ago and they were racing these out front... all the kids were begging for them!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I still keep RC my 4x4 Winch Ford ranger I bought in Netherlands when I was 10.

Comment

Just picked up 4 of these from Radio Shack for the kids - for $19 cndn, unfortunetly they only come in 27 and 49 mhz - must be due to fcc or crtc restcitions. So can only race 2 together
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Prefer my T-Maxx RTR 1/10 scale 4x4 w/.15 engine (HPI Nitro Star 15FE) running on 20% nitro

Dr. Mordrid
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 November 2002, 20:18.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

We have some of those micro's in the office for, uh, creative breaks. Before that we had slot-cars, but someone needed the office-space we occupied with the tracks. :-)

Comment

I've seen those little ones... Cool!
              Gotta get me 4 of them so we can race around the office... Hehehheh...

Comment

Hehe we used to make and race RC boats - we had an enormously loud petrol speedboat that used to v. quickly go out of range of the controller and then crash; also a electrically powered tugboat which was boring as hell to use but fun to build, and finally a rather wicked sailing boat - all totally sealed against capsizes, and with only 2 servos - one on the mainsail and one on the rudder. No propulsion allowed Tricky to sail but v. rewarding.

But yeah, those micro cars are on sale all over London too - even on the concourse in Waterloo train station!
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                X