Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shaped PC Case

Looks decidedly odd.

Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Actually looks quite interesting - depending on cost of course

Potentially it could offer quite a few benefits along the lines of getting bits in and out, and airflow inside the case. Would have to see one in action first though.

Plus, having the cable ports on the side of the case makes some sense for certain desk layouts as well.
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

you put your PC on the desk?!

LOL if I did that with my PXPXP system, it would be nearly 2 meters high (it wouldn't fit, but the thought of that...
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm, with that "tower" you can now put it right against the wall without blocking any blow holes or ruining any wires.

I like the way it opens, seems very easy to work with and it looks like something you'd see at IKEA.

It's new and innovative. I kinda like it!
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Looks like an Art Deco toaster oven to me. Add some appropriate neon & get one of the bright or silver color schemes and it would be right at home in a Dick Tracy movie or on South Beach

Dr. Mordrid
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 November 2002, 23:15.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

It looks like a dream to work with on the inside. The back folds down and one can easilly place even external drives into their bays from the back or front.

Comment

I have seen uglier.....

Looks kind of nice but not verry eazy to place.....

Probably to **** expensive

but look at this:

This is uggly
              Last edited by Technoid; 1 December 2002, 04:04.
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

That Dog Case is well ... FUGLY as feck
                [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Did that doggie case fall out of the 70's,

yuck, phh, phh!!!
                  80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

That Tee-case, while not being the most asthetic computer around, looks like it would be a dream to work on (compared to regular comptuers)

The things I particularly like about this case

1) The drives are easy to mount. I cannot stress enough how cool that is!
                    2) The card and motherboard I/O plugs are on the side, rather than the back of the computer. It would be easy to plug/remove all the junk that plugs into my computer.
                    3) The fans exist at the perfect location to drag hot air out of the case.

If it doesn't cost too much, I will seriously consider one of these cases.
                    80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

I bought the I-Tee case for my friend from ebuyer, and I can conclude that it is absolutely dog's blks.

1. The PSU is not a standard one, you cannot replace it with an Enermax or whatever. I don't know why but it is very hot, and that at the bottom of the case too!!! So hot air is like filling in the whole case... and althought it is rated 400w, the voltage varies quite a lot with about 300w load.

2. I hate this the most. When I first install all hardware I booted it up to see what the temp is like in BIOS, and I found that the Athlon was like 68C and rising. Later on I found that the IDE cable is stuck on the CPU fan so it can't move at all! Dangerous.

3. No front intake fans, and no space to install, its gonna kill some HDD.

4. two 60x60x10mm outtake fans only Doubt its even 15CFM...

5. The drive bay covers are VERY loose.

6. They say it is made of Aluminium but I don't think it is, quite heavy. While the out side might be Aluminium, the inside is definitely steel.

7. FALSE/FAKE PRADA BAG!!!!!!!!!

See? It ain't good
                      The only good thing about this case is screwless drives installation, and nothing else. Actually this might not be too good afterall since you can't install baybus, 20x2 LCD, 5.25 bay fans... etc.
                      P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
                      Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
                      And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Why am I'm not surpriced

I hate nonstandard PSU's
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Shame
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Sniif. . .

Comment

Still sounds like a good idea, just poorly implemented.

Comment

Working...
                              X