Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathelia spell checker

Hi,

Wouldn't be great if some PHP guru could make a light ultra fast spell checking routine to incorporate in forums? Just something that checks for the "Pathelia" word and its derivatives and correct it.

cheers
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

I think a lot of spelling 'errors' are intentional.

Comment

Isn't that about the same as asking for an automated hindside washer for those who forget after using the toilet?

I think so
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

the world will be a better place then.

btw some loud music playing in the airport toilets will be too a good idea, it's unbelieveble how some people take their freedom of "speech" so far.
        <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Working...
        X