Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting monitor

This looks to be rather interesting:

This website is for sale! tophead.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tophead.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

David

Man that's a beat up lookin monitor!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

And, of course, trusty old G450 is the card they sell to go with it...

This website is for sale! tophead.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tophead.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Beat up? I musta missed that. What are you looking at?

David

Comment

that freaky dual screen monitor, what are you lookin at?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Same thing, but to me when someone says it looks beat up that means scratched, broken, etc. If that is what you ment, I am not seeing it.

David

Comment

beat up as in bazzar/strange looking

Comment

OK...I am with you now.

With all of the metal bar type things on it, it damn near looks like some sort of workout machine.

I could see some use for it though....

David

Comment

They should sell it with the G550 - it would be perfect for arsecasting on the top screen - sort of "videophone" type effect.

Wierd looking thing though...

And am I right in thinking that they have put a zalman passive cooler on the g450? Shirley it doesn't need one? (No fan anyway)
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

True... as a friend messaged me about it..

cool surf pron AND watch a dvd 8D

on the same unit

Comment

Working...
                    X