This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas is approaching

We'll be in December on next Monday. It seems to be totally silent there at Matrox. If they can not even catch the Xmas sale, what do they truely expect then?
    It looks no good, I'm afraid.

Personally why dont you just leave it to Matrox, and stop worring about it as it is starting to get on my nerves that every day a new thread starts, stating and presuming Matrox's Future Let Matrox make their patch

Comment

Well, I got my $30 off coupon from ShopMatrox.com this week via email. It is good until Jaunuary. Last year, I got a G550 with a simular coupon. Not sure if I will use it this year. I might order another G550 for anohter system .

Later,
      Steven

Comment

Originally posted by 3dfx
        Personally why dont you just leave it to Matrox, and stop worring about it as it is starting to get on my nerves that every day a new thread starts, stating and presuming Matrox's Future Let Matrox make their patch

Well said..

James
        Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

3dfx,
          I think Matrox could stop those rumors and speculations if they made an official statement regarding those issues. Yes, I do know that M is privately held and therefore is not obliged to unveil their situations to e.g. stockholders, but I really expected them to react after those well known threads here at MURC vanished. I did not even find any information why those threads were removed, and IMHO that's incredible!
          I am very disappointed by the way Matrox is treating it's userbase here at MURC. Handling problems by simply ignoring them and pretending they are not existant is not a good idea. Do you really like the way Matrox is acting these days?
          I am still thinking about buying a P for may next upgrade and therefore I am interested in the future of Matrox. It is not my fault, that Matrox does not give out any informations about their future direction and therefore rumors are my only source of information.
          I think if it is no longer possible to talk about these things it is time for me to leave this board.

Hati

Comment

I see no reason to have multiple moaning sessions going on about the same issues.

Please keep all the sniveling in this one thread:
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
            X