• Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden's 'letter to America'

Since it's too long, read it here.

Here it is as an attachment

Here it is as an attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

The term most Americans would apply is F.O.S.

It's an easy enough acronym to figure out

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

This guy is so full of bullshit I don't even know where to start. But lets just touch on the issue of women for a moment. He says that we exploit women but yet in the Islamic soceity that he calls for women have no rights at all. They can't vote, they can't drive, they can't go out by themselves, and if they do go out they have to cover themselves from head to toe, they have to walk behind the men and overall they are treated as second class citizens. The men can have multiple sexual partners simply by marrying another woman which is not by their choice of course. But a woman is beholding to one man and the only thing that can break that hold is the death of that man. And even then her next partner will not be of her choosing.

He talks of our lack of sexual descenty but yet by our standards even Mohomad was a child molester. He married a 9 year old. Of course it was not her chioce because she was female. Yes I know that others will say but other societies married their girls young. That is true but usually it was not until a girl was considered to be of age which was about 12-14. Actually he took her in when she was 6.

There is just so much more but I just don't have the time to write it all. I will say one thing though that if we were to play by his rules then we would have already nuked the whole of the Middle East and said the hell with it.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

There's a story about American troops in Iraq who encountered an Arab riding his camel while his wife walked on foot in front.
          That was quite a shock for them, even though the man was still on the camel and the woman on foot, for once she didn't walk behind. When they asked the man about it, laughing that some western ideas might have finally got into him, he simply replied:
          "ho no my friends, the big difference is that there are landmines around".

Comment

Pretty Hitler and Stalin aren't around they'd have made perfect cell mates for Bin Liner. Conversation would have interesting to eves drop on.
            The guys a fanatic who wants to rule the world.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

.And it is the religion of unity and agreement on the obedience to Allah, and total equality between all people, without regarding their colour, sex, or language.

Doesn't that contradict the entire, women must cover themselves, walk behind men, etc etc etc.
              #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
              people do all day!"

Comment

Yes, yes it does. And it's more true to the Muslim ideology than the practices you're referring to.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                X