No announcement yet.

Don't shoot me I'm only the messenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't shoot me I'm only the messenger.

AMERICAN DISASTERS - DON'T FORGET!
    A little political review---time to think & remember!!

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

AN INTERESTING QUESTION:
    This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question. There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why is it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT IT!
    It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while
    under oath!

Sincerely,
    Cdr Hamilton McWhorter USN(ret)

P. S. Please forward this to as many people as you can! We don't want this woman to even THINK of running for President.

Remember: The Alamo
    Pearl Harbor
    09-11-01
    The Clinton Years

All Truly American Disasters!!!
    Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

I couldn't have said it better myself

And to think some people actually take her presidential aspirations seriously

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

She was the same one who said that "Hamas are our friends".....

Stupid and braindead are just the beginning...
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Hey, I just don't think the country is really ready for a Lesbian president. I mean, I personally have no problem with gays in leadership roles, but sadly a large percentage of the country does.

I just have a problem with her horrifying wishy-washy attitude towards wrongdoing.

"Oh, is this WhiteWater thing ILLEGAL? Oops, well that's ok I guess..."

"Oh, is Bill boning the interns? Oops, well that's ok I guess..."

"Oh, did we kill an associate to keep him quiet about our financial dealings? Oops, well that's ok I guess..."

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          I couldn't have said it better myself

And to think some people actually take her presidential aspirations seriously

Dr. Mordrid
          Now you know why the Democrats want to dumb down the public.. they need as many moron voters as possible so they can get elected.

Comment

You can tell a Republican wrote that.

Clinton actually wanted to go after Bin Laden, and when he asked Congress (which Republicans held majority of), they said no.
            System Specs:
            Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
            May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
            Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
            And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
            just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
            For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Suuuuuuuuuuure he did.

Clinton's entire foreign policy was to not do anything.

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Plus as president he didn't really have to have Congress's approval anyway.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

Bingo. It's not like declaring war. Declaring war is a big deal - still his prerogative, but the senate can derail it. Just hunting down some terrorist bozos is well within his jurisdiction, regardless of who doesn't want him to.

- Gurm

Comment

Clinton's entire foreign policy was to not do anything.
                    Now Gurm....

Clinton had a "foreign policy" He tried to get as many foreign coeds with kneepads to be interns in the White House as possible.

Paul
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan
                      You can tell a Republican wrote that.

Clinton actually wanted to go after Bin Laden, and when he asked Congress (which Republicans held majority of), they said no.
                      Bullshit. Yemen, among others, offered Bin Laden to the US on a silver platter long before he went to Afghanistan but the Clintonistas sat on their hands.

IMHO the SOB should be roasted alive for screwing that one up.

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Heh, you can tell this forum has a lot of hardass republicans.
                        System Specs:
                        Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                        May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                        Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                        And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                        just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                        For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Nah. I'm not a Republican. I'm a realist. Sadly, reality and Democrats are far far FAR apart.

- Gurm

Comment

Nope, I'm not a Republican either. Actually I'm a registered Libertarian, but I will vote for the person that I feel will do the best job for the people.

After all is about "We, the People".

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                              Nah. I'm not a Republican. I'm a realist. Sadly, reality and Democrats are far far FAR apart.

- Gurm
                              Absolutely true. Once the ultra-liberal McGovern wing took over the Democratic party in 1968 it went downhill bigtime. Now they're in a position where many Democrats are far more conservative than the party leadership.

This precipitated the current situation where the party supports all manner of San Franscisco Liberal positions, thus forcing mainstreamers in Georgia, including numerous elected officials, to jump ship to the Republican party. Similar things are going to happen in other states over the next few months.

Even where the Democrats win, they lose. Here in Michigan they won the governorship due to the Republicans putting up a weak candidate. The winner, Jennifer Granholm....a naturalized Canadian, had been in office as Attorney General for less than a year when she annonced her run for Governor

Why is this a loser? Two reasons;

1. every other statewide office (Att. Gen, Secretary of State etc.), the state Supreme Court and both houses of the legislature are now Republican. Good luck getting a Democratic agenda enacted

2. her campaign was closely tied to that of the Wayne County (county where Detroit is located) chief executive Ed McNamara; the #1 Democratic elected official in the state.

McNamara's office and the homes & offices of several members of his political machine, including Granholms campaign manager, were raided last week by the FBI;

OOPS....

Dr. Mordrid
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 November 2002, 08:06.
                              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                              X