#murc???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #murc???

I've just joined the #MURC IRC channel at dal.net and I am the only one there... has it moved??
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

nope welcome to the joys of splitting servers, i'm there
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

thanks for the help!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

In retrospect, the Dalnet network was not the best choice for me to resurrect #murc.

Perhaps once sasq gets a bit more cashflow he can get that fibre line and host #murc himself.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Well ya all know I can do it now, even intergrate that chat button on top of the page to go there

I can if enough people ask me nicely, not like i'm not running an ircd anyway.

Dan
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Why not move to EFNet? I would hang out in #murc but dalnet just doesn't appeal to me
            -Slougi

Comment

Emm, I vote for Sasq to host - then there would only be like 6 channels I idle in on his server, instead of 5. Save me connecting to another server (which is why I'm never in MURC - well that and the inability to find a linked Dalnet server since the attacks 6mo. back).

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              I would still get screwed

Comment

I used Dalnet for the first time in ages last night, has to be the worst splits I've seen in a 5 minute spell, hehe
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Go on sasq, do you scripting magic

Comment

Well, the server is ready to go. got some nice fluffy stuff to add later when i have time.
                    Just waiting on some auxilary stuff to go through and then I'll change the button at the top etc.
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

woohoo

Comment

actually there are a few of us there now (not through the above button)

connect to,
                        /server sasqs.com and enter #murc when prompted
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Bump

The chat button at the top of the page now connects to the server here, or for a round robbin server type
                          /server irc.sasqs.net

and join #murc

more on irc to follow
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                            X