Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I issue a challenge to all active members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I issue a challenge to all active members.

I just donated $10.00 USD for the next year. That is less than 85 cents per month which in some places is less than the cost of one bottle of soda pop. Who doesn't get more out of these forums and the main MURC home page than a bottle of pop???

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Joel,
    I’ll Donate 5USD every month.... (which will be about 60 per year)
    Because that’s what a worthless computer magazine costs here in Sweden
    And murc is as you said more entertaining and informative
    But not until after the 25’Th (pay day )
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'll probably do more too once I start working again. And you are right the MURC is worth it. This site is not like others where you have a bunch of paid advertisment bombarding you everytime you turn around. Ant did flirt with that at one time but he just did not want it. And the MURC is more than just the Soap Box.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

for a second i thought you donated 10.000$ joel
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

and about the paypal button, can it be put in another place? like right to the murc banner or better above the next thread text? my aesthetic me is winding itself in pain

Comment

But this way you see it

It might be moved someplace else later, but right now it needs good coverage
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
              And the MURC is more than just the Soap Box.

Joel
              Say that to the bunch @Desktop Video that seems to have no clue that the Soapbox even exist!

(no I do not count Dr Mordrid into that bunch )
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

can donors have the paypal button turned off?

Comment

only if you donate to me, to code the damn thing
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Hey thop,

Come on man. How many sites do you go to that have flashing banners at the top or the bottom? This one is small, blends in with the colors, stationary, and not flashing. Or do you perfer the advertising banners???

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

the paypal button is fine, it's just that sasq but him in the middle of nowhere i can see that this was probably done to cause the maximum possible disturbance to the user so that he notices that thing, but i'd prefer him at least aligned to the layout or sth.
                      Last edited by thop; 23 November 2002, 10:42.

Comment

It was originally alligned to the layout, and it will line up nicely later - hell i might even make the button match the rest of the controls.

But not yet.
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Huh paypal doesn't like my password stupid thing and it's bigger than eight letters just.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hum stupid paypal change five letters and it likes the password.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Screw you Joel I ain't donating 10$USD, more like 40$CND (25.35$USD) instead!!

There done.
                              Now I feel like a genuine MURCer having helped out.
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X