Now you can donate Directly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you can donate Directly

If you look at the top of the page, you can now donate directly to the, "Keep The MURC Alive Fund".
    Last edited by Sasq; 23 November 2002, 08:30.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

It's about time!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Good deal! Now maybe more people will give..

I will still forward Checks or money orders to Ant for those who don't care for PayPal. Just PM me if you want to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        Good deal! Now maybe more people will give..

I will still forward Checks or money orders to Ant for those who don't care for PayPal. Just PM me if you want to do this.
        I personally was too afraid to send money any other way, at least this way I know that Ant is sure to get it.

Comment

Its amazing how many people will trust a company that has a horrible record of stealing people's money but they won't trust longstanding forum members... I guess it just takes marketing to make people willingly submit to such debauchment...

Comment

Kv, relax. I guess it's more the conveniency factor, that's involved here.
            I NEVER seem able to get to a bank while they're open, and unfortunately I don't have online banking enabled as of yet.

Just donating online at any time with your credit card is so damn easy...
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

Oh, I know.. it's just unfortunate that some people automatically think they can trust corporations more than forum friends though.. it's just modern consumer conditioning I suppose.

Comment

I'm with KvHagedorn here! If I could have a account # I could transfer money directly from my computer without having t pay paypal fees and I would not have to give my visa card # I could also transfer money from other Finns here at murc!
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  Oh, I know.. it's just unfortunate that some people automatically think they can trust corporations more than forum friends though.. it's just modern consumer conditioning I suppose.
                  Well so far I haven't had any problems with PayPal, but that doesn't mean I trust them a whole lot. It's like Indiana said, it's more convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                    it's more convenient.
                    Then what? at least all banks in Finland offer direct transfer over the net so all we need is a bank account # to wire the money!
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Yes but I NEVER have the time to go to a bank, that's the thing. I usually have to call in sick at work to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                        Yes but I NEVER have the time to go to a bank, that's the thing. I usually have to call in sick at work to do so.
                        I mean over the net!

Comment

But to transfer directly to Ant's bank account, you need to have his bank account number. and with all the identity theft these days.....

Collection Points and Paypal i think are the way to go
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                            But to transfer directly to Ant's bank account, you need to have his bank account number. and with all the identity theft these days.....

Collection Points and Paypal i think are the way to go
                            You mean to say the banks in the UK are unsecure???????

If that is the case mabe he should open a acount in another country!

Comment

Personally I have a 'dead' account if people want to transfer into they can. but I really don't know the stability of UK banks. but would you like to post your bank account details for 10k+ users to see?

Thats my Point. I know I wouldn't want to post my bank account details to all and sundry on the net
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                              X