X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a Paypal Donate button!!!!

Way to go!

Time to donate money!!!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

i saw it first
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Some of you guys are just too quick.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Damn you beat me to the sticky
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Great !
          I do have some questions:

1. Does one have to be registered at paypal (judging by the form, I would think not...).
          2. I seem to have trouble with the verification number. The back of my Visa card contains 7 digits (a group of four digits and then a group of 3) in the space where one puts the signature. The group of 4 is the same as the last group of the Visa number. Does this mean the group of 3 is the verification ?

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

7 numbers? thats can't be right. usually it looks like this:

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx yyy

where x's are your credic card number, and the yyy is the verification number.

ah wait i just reread your post, yes the last 3 digits are the verification number.

Comment

I like the way they charge you $1.95 for the privilage yet they don't tell you up front they're going to do it. Bad company practise that.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                I like the way they charge you $1.95 for the privilage yet they don't tell you up front they're going to do it. Bad company practise that.
                Now you see why I don't use them. Everyone, be careful that you have enough cash in your bank account, because even if you tell them to use Visa, sometimes they won't. They like drawing from your account because it saves them money, and they reset the default after x seconds to bank account I believe.. crooks.

Comment

And where do y'all see all of this????

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

$1.95 charge in an email they sent me. Although not very much at all principle says they should tell you they're going to do this. They can't get at my bank account as they don't have the details. I think I may tell Barclay card not to pay the $1.95 unless someone can point me to where it says they will do this on the form.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The PIT, did you upgrade to a premium account or sth.? they dont charge for the basic account.

Comment

Eh ???

What the hell are you talking about????
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The e-mail they sent me just shows the $10.00 charge and that is all.

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

Looks like time to cancel it.
                            Now is it becuase I'm using Barclay card.
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

TP: Would you not be better sending the cash direct? I'm sure a UK cheque would be cheaper than something like Paypal.
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X