This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of problems capturing with my g200 in Win98 an WinXP

I have just upgraded my system and am now having trohuble with capturing in both win98 and xp

I can capture OK in Win98, but as I am capturing to convert to DVD, I need 48000khz audio. When I select audio compression, it only goes up to 44100khz. Now my soundcard supports thsi, as I've had it working before (Soundblaster 128 PCI), but whatever I do (installing the drivers, disabling stuff), I still can't get the option to choose 48000.

Anyway, in Windows XP.....
    I have been using this for ages to capture, using a the patch file to enable MJPEG support, but now I've got a new system and I've reformatted I can't get it to work properly. I CAN selct audio 48000, but sometimes it captures fine, the capture again and NO FRAMES are captured. This happens with AVI-IO.
    I know this should work, as I used it with my old system for months. Could it be my new board and chip?
    Anyone else got these problem

Please don't cross-post the same thread in multiple forums.

As this is a desktop video issue, the desktop video forum is the proper place for this thread. This copy will be closed.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X