Do this seem familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do this seem familiar?

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

ROFL
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

Now that hits close to home...
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Guru, if you didn't understand that, you obviously never had a girlfriend for a longer period (otherwise I'd check the girl if it is not in reality a male )....
          Last edited by Indiana; 20 November 2002, 16:40.
          But we named the *dog* Indiana...
          My System
          2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
          German ATI-forum

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
            Guru, if you didn't understand that, you obviously never had a girlfriend for a longer period (otherwise I'd check the girl if it is not in reality a male )....

Buwahahahaha!
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

How true... although it would never be over a TV show with my wife.

Edit: I should say game instead of TV show wasn't thinking of what Simsville was to be.
              Last edited by Jessterw; 20 November 2002, 20:26.
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                Now I'm even moreconfused! And what the hell is simsville??????

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Mcguffin?

Kevin

Comment

"Simsville" is a pseudonym for about any soap opera you can think of.

If you aren't the most understanding man on Earth when a womans favorite soap is cancelled you're in for more trouble than you can possibly imagine....

Dr. Mordrid
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 November 2002, 22:15.
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Although specifically <B>Simsville</B> was a game project cancelled by Maxis, with gameplay right in between SimCity and The Sims. Yes, his wife really is addicted to the Sims.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

mmm, Penny Arcade...

funny thing is Matrox is the only graphics card company that i can remember that acctually linked to one of the comics in their newsletter....

"And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                        X