E-mail question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail question

I take it most of you guys have alot of experience with e-mail / Exchange servers. as well as M cards.

To transferr a domain name costs £25. Is there anything else i should do to get a Exchange server up and running. I have 13 fixed ip's on my adsl.

How do i get the domain changed and update the DNS records?
    Will I have to pay a fee to do this, as i don't want to get ripped off by going to a third party.

If you know any good tutorials or websites that would be appreciated.

Pete

I don't know if I totally follow you here, but it seems like you want to either have a new domain name point to your server, or have your current domain name point to a different IP? Or am i way off here...

Comment

Try www.ZoneEdit.com. You may need to ask your host to change the nameservers. I am in the middle of doing it now.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

hehe now paddy where did you find out about zoneedit
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

some monkey told me.... but at least he didn't break my domain account
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Oh no,

They found me!!!!

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!
            80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

s'ok rugger it's fixed now

Comment

Working...
              X