Anyone usong HuffYUY with MSP6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone usong HuffYUY with MSP6

I am using Huff and avi io to capture 352*240 29.97fps with 44KHz PCM audio. I want to edit the clips in MSP 6.0. The only problem that I have is with the delay in preview monitor and occasionally the audio won't play back, even though it is there. A quick fix is to choose a different rate for the audio in project settings. It will buld a preview and I can hear it. I was wondering if anybody knows how to optimize the ulead32.ini for Huff. the source monitor doesn't go to the TV out and scrubbing nor frame advances in the preview go out to TV. the playback of preview does go out, but there is a delay. Any ideas?

My ulead32.ini:

[HardwareAcc]
    AviPlayEngineMCI=1
    HwCodecID=dmb1
    ;AlwaysKeepLastFrame=1
    DisableAcc1=0
    ;RecompressWhenScrubbing=1
    DirectAccessDVAudio=1
    EnableDVScrub=1
    RecompDVScrub=1

[VCAP4_CAPTURE]
    DisableDriverBeforePlayback=1

[Playback]
    PlayDll7=U32mpb.dll
    PlayDll8=U32mpbm.dll
    PlayDll9=Upbplug2.dll
    ;PlayDll4=C:\PROGRA~1\MATROX~1\MCLPlugin.dll
    PlayDll3=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HUFFYUV.DLL---(I put this one in hoping--had no effects)

WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

I'm using HuffYUV 2.1 with no changes to any setups other than setting the display drivers up to use DVDMax and having it set to scaled video to fit. This way virtually anything MediaPlayer plays will go to the TVO.

Remove that line from ulead32.ini.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
    X