Sex Laws in the UK to have a shake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Laws in the UK to have a shake up

Possibly about time but again a stupid one jumps out of as being inforcable. This concerns grooming and befriending of children so the perv can get hold of them. This probably comes from the internet chat rooms where some children have been caught out.
    However when I was a kid and forgot to attend school I used to sit in the park and talk to a group of retired blokes who'd come out to enjoy the sun. Now how could you find a "groomer" in those or would they all be breaking the law just by talking to me.
    A difficult issue but I can see some innocent people being caught out by this proposed law if it goes through.

Ah the BBC now says it for the internet.
    Last edited by The PIT; 19 November 2002, 01:57.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Yeah the thought police want total power over forming the minds of the next generation through the media. Wouldn't want them talking to real people now would we? So make every adult who speaks to a kid a sex pervert. Good idea. Even George Orwell couldn't have dreamed up anything this smooth.

Comment

Problem is if you see a Kid have a bad fall and the parents are a long way away you don't dare go near them incase they get the wrong idea. Sad really.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I would help any person who had a bad fall whether they were 8 or 80 and if some ****ing stalinist thought police pricks want to frame me for something vile they will wish they had never been born.

Comment

"Forgot to attend school"

You naughty boy!
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The time is now to ban all under 18 year olds from this forum, just in case I say the wrong thing to someone, who I don't know where they live, their sex, their age but who is under 18 and someone takes the view i'm befriending them.

---
            With other uk legislation at the moment that suggest we should lock some people up just in case they may do something.
            How can you defend yourself against against something you may do in the future, I need a tardis or a lift in a publishing house.

Breezer
            Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

I think our Goverment likes passes new laws if makes it look like they're doing something when in fact they're not. Apparently the law concerning yobs and yobettes (Young hooligans or nasty violent young people) and setting curfews have never been invoked. Possibly becuase it's impossible to enforce it.
              I suppose the new law would apply for forum posting as well. Better be careful ladies and gents making a joke may make you a groomer.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Mmm looks like the new proposed law doesn't just apply to chat forums according to our paper. So if you bought an ice cream for a child you could go to jail if it could be proofed that you're trying to groom the child.
                So if you knock an ice cream of an childs hand and buy it another and then hysterical mother comes on the scene you could be in for big trouble.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How about all the people with common sense move to Greenland or something for a few weeks, and we go to war with the UK? We'll promise not to damage any of the buildings, just the bureaucrats.

After that we'll let everyone move back, and then you can do the same for us and get rid of the people over here that are trying to come up with policies just as brilliant.

Comment

Jon, you're a genius.

Comment

KV,

You need to watch your language. We don't need your profanity.

Kind Reguards,

The Colonel
                      Looking for a few good chickens

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                        How about all the people with common sense move to Greenland or something for a few weeks, and we go to war with the UK? We'll promise not to damage any of the buildings, just the bureaucrats.

After that we'll let everyone move back, and then you can do the same for us and get rid of the people over here that are trying to come up with policies just as brilliant.
                        Sounds good to me.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

New Survey !! How many Virgins do we have out there??

Comment

Colonel, if you have an issue with Kv, just spell it out for god sake!!!

Comment

Reckon it's the F word or it could be the S word.
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X