Video-CD help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video-CD help

I'm a big fan of the show Kackass and I've downloaded a bunch of videos and made VCD's with them and they work great on my buddies DVD player, but I have a Playstation 2 and VCD's won't play on it.

Is there a way that I turn a VCD into a sort of mock DVD on a regular 80 min CD-R so that it will play on my PS2?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Will this help?
    This website is for sale! europa-versand.de is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, europa-versand.de has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Sort of but not quite.

It's not quite what I'm going for. I need to find a way to encode small clips, say 200mb clips so that they will run on my Playstation 2 or any home DVD player that does not support VCD's.

Can't have all myt friends crowd around a small 17" monitor when we have a 27" TV we could watch it on instead.

Comment

I think I have found what I am looking for right here.

Comment

I use TMPGEnc to encode and none of my pals can use them on their PS2's (unless there's something in the new version I'm not aware of).
          Good luck anyway.
          W.
          --
          The trouble with democracy is every stupid b*****d get's a vote
          --
          Windows XP, SP1
          Elite K7S5A
          AMD Athlon XP2000+
          Matrox 32mb G400 Dual Head (682.016 display package) *not* in my father-in-law's machine
          Matrox Rainbow Runner G Series Capture Card (628 display driver and vt155e video tools) *not* in a box in the study
          Primary IDE Master: IBM Deskstar 40GB GXP
          Secondary IDE Master: Panasonic LF-D311 DVD-R Burner
          Secondary IDE Slave: Lite-On 16102b (x16x10x40) Burner
          Primary IDE Slave: Toshiba 105 DVD-Rom Drive
          2 x Maxtor 80gb D740X on RAID 0
          512mb SDRam PC133 Memory
          SB Live 1024 Soundcard (driver 4.06.656)
          ADSL EA900 USB Modem
          ...........ATI Radeon 64mb DDR ViVo *not* installed in place of my trusty old G400

Comment

Working...
          X