2000/ Xp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000/ Xp ?

Is the Parhelia better under XP or 2000? what do you guys think?
    or is it as good in both?

Andy

personally i would vote for Windows XP. some of the .NET releases have had issues with 2000, plus the Multimon architecture was drastically improved under Windows XP (and it doesn't require any custom hacks). that being said i have spent the last 2 years using XP as my primary OS, spending only short amounts of time in Windows 2000. I never really saw any problems with the Parhelia under 2000 (single monitor only tho).

it really just comes down to personal preference, tho.
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

I have gotta agree with DG

By day I use w2K Pro, but by night Ive WXP

I am completely comfortable with both, and I have never heard of any complaints with a P on either.

With the choice, I would have to say WXP, simply because of its native MMonitor support, and because its newer..... But really its probably whatever you feel most comfortable with......

RedRed
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Ok cool, I'm using it under XP but my m8 was about to get a Parhelia and was wondering how it faired in 2000. Now that's all cleared I think he bought it

Comment

Working...
        X