Personal best....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal best....

Back when I was a in my 30's I could bench press ~340 lbs (152.25 kg) easily, but as I neared my 50's that dropped into the 270's; mostly due to my not working on it as hard as I used to.

About 6 months ago I stated bench training again and Saturday I achieved a new personal best even higher than before

New PB: 360 lbs (163.3 kg)

I felt real good about it until I read about Tina Rinehart's womens world record of 347.2 lbs (157.5 kg) set at the 2002 Arnold Classic

Back to the drawing board....

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 17 November 2002, 17:05.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Bad mistake, comparing yourself to the champs. Nothing takes the wind out of your sails faster.

But a woman who can benchpress 347 lbs? Eeeeewwww!!!

Kevin

Comment

you said it KRSESQ, ewwww!
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Still, . . . congratulations on a new best.
        Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

Shes on the right
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

yes, indeedy, congratulations
            Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

DAMN, you could ALMOST bench press my mother-in-law.

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by GT98

Shes on the right
                The short one?

Actually shes not bad looking.. some of those muscle chicks are seriously nasty.

Comment

All I get is a "you are not authorized to view this page" message.

My bro in law gets off on woman body builders. Don't see the appeal, myself.

Kevin

Comment

What I don't get is men that get off on obese women.. not pleasingly plump mind you, but the 400+ pounders.

Don't even want to know.. like the line in Austin Powers II.. "How could you do it?" :shudder:

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                      All I get is a "you are not authorized to view this page" message.
                      Hit refresh after you get that message and you'll be able to view it.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn

The short one?

Actually shes not bad looking.. some of those muscle chicks are seriously nasty.
                        Makes you wonder if all her muscles are that strong, doesn't it?

Dr. Mordrid
                        Dr. Mordrid
                        ----------------------------
                        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

When I was in my 20s I used to be able to down 11 pints of Guiness of an evening easily, now I have 3 and just cannot force any more down. Maybe as I get older I'll be able to work this back up again

Comment

Doc - You the man.
                            That's some serious weight

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                              ...My bro in law gets off on woman body builders. Don't see the appeal, myself.

Kevin
                              Am I the only one who noticed something strange about that sentence?

chuck
                              Chuck
                              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                              X