bleh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleh...

bleh, its saturday night... i'm bored, lonely and wondering why the hell people are not talking anymore...

someone talk! quick! before this place dies spontaniously!
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

its sunday afternoon
    80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Most of us are in bed, or drunk. Hehe.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

hehe, i hear that...
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

As for me, cause your probably wondering why I'm still awake at 3:10am, well I'm waiting for my buddy to finish work so we can...um...do stuff...fun stuff...involving bongs and stuff...hehe.

It's a weekend thing.

Comment

hehe... i'm normally up that late... for fun or some shit...

and that bottle of raspberry vodka in the fridge is awwwfully tempting...

Comment

No harm in having a drink alone. Actually your not really alone, cause there's always that dude upstairs, what's his name? Gawd or something, anyways...

Comment

hehe, lots of people around here who would probably be more than willing to have a drink with me... i'm at a college and all

Comment

Hehe, oh yeah! I was in rez at college once, I don't remember doing anything else BUT drinking!

That was 2 years ago. Ah good times!

Comment

hehe, its acctually not allowed in any of the dorms, so everyone usually goes off campus... seeing as a lot of people don't have cars, it usually only happens on select nights (ie, every other one...)... gotta love schools

Comment

That sucks, the only rule we had was we weren't allowed to have bottled drinks in the hallway.

We had such wild parties. And there was one day that the teachers and security guards went on strike. EVERYBODY was either stoned, drunk or both. A lot of crazy shit happened that night! And over 2000$ worth of damage was caused to our dorms. Not to mention the fact that there was urine in places you'd never expect urine to be!!!

Crazy, woo.

Comment

wow... !!!

last year you could have drinks if you were 21+ and were not giving it to minors (and were not drinking in the hallway).

most annoying thing last year is i was in the "troublemaker" (or people who register too late) hall... there was a weekend when the bathroom was closed because someone managed to puke most of the way down the hall, into both of the urinals and i believe one of the other toilets... and janitors only cleaned on weekdays... the RA was pissed...

college can be crazy... not quite as crazy as yours tho

Comment

Hehe, trust me, visitors were NOT allowed to see our floor. They said that if they got one glimpse the would NEVER let their kids stay in rez. Our reputation was renoun for being the dirtiest, loudest, rudest bunch they have had in over 20 years!

You feared going to the washroom and taking a shower, cause you'd never know if your clothes were still there or if your clothes were still in the same condition before you entered the showers. And if you left your door unlocked for the day then you'd come back to find that your room was replaced with the living room!

That's not even 1% of the craziness!! (I'm not kidding!)

Oh yeah, and the legal drinking age is 18 but most girls were 16 and still drank even in front of the security guards.

Comment

wow! insane!

Comment

Yup, for the most part I enjoyed it, but when it got insane I stayed out of it. I was known as one of the calmer residents on my floor.

I did however videotape one of the craziest nights ever, but I don't have the tape, as it wasn't my camcorder.

Comment

Working...
                              X