Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the power................

I feel like He-Man.

For those that don't know I experienced broadband for the first time today. I am the proud owner of a 512/256mbit connection with 8static IPs.

[insert manly grunt]

Now, i am not used to such bandwidth so i am asking you guys for help.

I feel the need to download.... I went through the statutory 100MB of p0rn... but the must be more to the internet....

I have KaZaA Lite on standby itching.... please help.

<font size=1>Paddy does not advocate warez, honest </font>
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Dude, you can get Army of America for free on nVidia's site, it's like 200mb or something, good game!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Go get demos. Hegemonia and NOLF2 both have good demos, over 100MB each.

You were thinking about trying on Linux before, right? www.linuxiso.org Download a couple images, burn them, and install them.

Go catch up on the complete history of some decent web comics. Worth checking out are:

CRFH An online comic strip. If you thought college was hell, wait till you meet your roommates

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

General Protection Fault is a wacky, zany on-line comic strip full of geeky fun, bizarre characters, and a sentient slime mold or two. The strip runs three days per week, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. GPF also includes many other exciting extras for loyal fans who subscribe to our exclusive GPF Premium service.

Probably in that order.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

climate change, global climate change, global warming, natural hazards, Earth, environment, remote sensing, atmosphere, land processes, oceans, volcanoes, land cover, Earth science data, NASA, environmental processes, Blue Marble, global maps

you have to write them an email when you want to view the x00 MB TIFFs. should keep you busy for some hours
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

envy

Comment

Get Directconnect and enjoy.

Actualté Finances, Santé, High-Tech sur Internet !

Comment

wooohooo so many choices... I'm looking at Directconnect now!
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Direct connect is a tad odd....

Comment

All that speed, yet you still can't get the chicken.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

goddamnit!

Comment

Originally posted by gtforty
                      All that speed, yet you still can't get the chicken.
                      good one

Comment

ROFL!!
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I've had enough of this! I'm changing my Avatar!

Comment

ouch

Comment

You're so lucky...me I'm still on dial up *WOEFUL SIGH*
                              But you're a goal to look forward to.

~Sethos
                              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X