LED Replacement Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Replacement Guide

"You ask yourself...Why do all optical mice have red LED's? Can I change them? How will it affect it's performance? Well, we will answer these questions for you and provide you with a guide on what is required if you want to change them. Maybe you want your mouse to match with your case lighting? This is a somewhat risky mod but if done properly, it'll have you saying..."Red is Dead!"
    This website is for sale! extrememhz.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, extrememhz.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

bleh,

Blue LED's are overrateted.

But for some reason, I still think they are "cool"
    80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

overrated is right, their operating voltage is a lot higher than a red led and they draw a lot more current for the same brightness...I wonder how long the other components in his mouse and/or usb controller last

Comment

Have you seen this???

OMG!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

The Plexiglas HDD moding is a bit to extreeme in my book
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Paddy,

While that case does look cool today, I garrentee that it will be the worst computer that poor guy is going to have.

1) The hard drive mod. I give the drive a month before it fails, unless the drive was modded in a true clean room environment. (which I doubt)

2) The acrylic case. Can you say static? I thought you could

3) The liquid cooling. Liquid cooling is a pain in the rear end in terms of maintainence.

4) Enermax power supply. Hardly quality equipment there

5) The kenwood CD-ROM drive. Fast, but has the tendancy to die, and it really doesn't have a chance in hell of reading CD-R's

6) Iwill motherboard. As in "I will blow my caps all over you nice expensive AMD MP cpu's "

7) The SB live card. Doesn't this have fairly severe problems under W2K and XP SMP.

Poor, poor, dumb guy
              80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

not to mention EMI

Comment

Not to mention that its UGLY all day!
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                  X