AC-130 Gunship gun camera footage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC-130 Gunship gun camera footage!

Check out this gun camera footage from a AC-130H Gunship...these people think that running is gonna help when they get out of their truck

Domain for Sale. TempleOfBlood.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

heres another gun camera footage but I haven't checked it out yet since its 150mb DL and my internet connection at work is sucking right now.

Domain for Sale. TempleOfBlood.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I'm currently downloading them both, i'll tell you if it's worth it.

Edit: Impressions of first video:

Edit: Second video: ...downloading still...53%...Hey wow, look it's done. And what a wicked video it is too!

Man I love the Hercules Gunship!
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 14 November 2002, 13:12.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hey ! quit d/l it, yer slowing mine down!
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Cool, D/L'ing at over 350 kB/s on the second one.

Comment

BOOM....BOOM-BOOM-BOOM

'twas a lousy day for the bad guys

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

saw the first, looks like a video game to me.
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

The second one = ... WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                The second one = ... WOW
                Un f'n beleiveable!
                One amazing piece of video!
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Unbelieveable. We've got some great technology and personnel at our disposal.

Comment

159MB to see some lousy ir fotage and hearing a guy scream boom bang!
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                      159MB to see some lousy ir fotage and hearing a guy scream boom bang!
                      Do you even realize what you just saw?

Comment

Originally posted by gtforty

Do you even realize what you just saw?
                        USA bombing people with handguns! A wery difficult task indeed!
                        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

BTW Like that "silly walk" avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

USA bombing people with handguns! A wery difficult task indeed!
                            Um they wheren't bombing them....they used one of these things on them:

And its called being smart....use your advangetages to kill them...you dont reduce yourself to their level so they have a chance to kill you...
                            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Hercs are awesome, they can fly through hurricanes! Amazingly cool aircraft! (my dad works one one for a living, loud as hell though!)
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X