Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the specifications?

Hello.
    Specifications for the Matrox chipsets are needed to fix problems with the driver for Matrox cards for the Syllable operating system. Matrox has in the past released specifications for their cards, so where are they now? The 'specifications' on their website are a 3 page marketing document with cutesy diagrammes - not good for doing much more than making crayon pictures, and a bit of an insult to developers' intelligence. Does anyone know where/how the real specifications can be obtained?
    Matrox G4x0 32mb SG RAM DVI

This one? May be not.

But this one

is more likely what you looking for. Scroll all the way down to the bottom.
    Last edited by WyWyWyWy; 14 November 2002, 11:37.
    P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
    Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
    And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Contact Developer Relations (devrel) at Matrox.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

*cough* I didn't notice that page because I'm on Mozilla and had popups blocked Sorry
        Matrox G4x0 32mb SG RAM DVI

Comment

That's okay. Matrox has clammed up, compared to the intelligent moves they made with the G200.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
          X