Hello Clarice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Clarice...

It seems that in 2003 we will be treated to a nice FPS by the name of Hannibal...check out ze movie here, it looks GOOood.

http://download.gamershell.com/cgi-b...balTrailer.zip (9.8MB)

* An addictive mix of shooting and investigation.
    * An "anxiety" ratio feature that adds to the natural suspense of the chase.
    * Localized wounds on the hero and the enemies altering body capacities.
    * Realistic "gun draw" system which directly impacts opponents' behavior.
    * Advanced A.I. and group behavior: each opponent's willpower influences his attitude and the A.I. also influences the interactive dialogue according to the situation.
    * Full 3D JUPITER engine with enhanced in-house developed features.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

The Jupiter engine is the latest Lithtech effort is it not? I was quite impressed with the NOLF2 graphics, so it ought to be good... this has got to be a game that needs dynamic shadows a la Doom3.
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Yup, it's Lithtech and the effort does look great, very realistic character movements and great shadows (it's not yoo easy to realistically mimick the light from a flashlight, yet they pull it of)

Comment

looks very good indeed! the last scene very much reminded me of the finfal fantasy movie where aki lands on the planet to examine it (after about 10minutes). same colors, same lighnting, same fx.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Wow, absolutely amazing!!!

Now imagine it in Surround Gaming.....
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I' am a mASSIVE! fan of the Hannibal series, referring to both the books and films and I'm excited about going to see Red Dragon I've always wanted a Game and this one LOOKS SUPERB!

Comment

Sorry to burst ur bubble, but as a major fan myself, I was really dissapointed by Red Dragon....it's worth seeing once, but definitely not on par to the rest of the series.

Comment

Working...
              X